Saturday, January 15, 2011

walking without support

Yup, yesterday at daycare, whilst in the bathroom (biiig one with a small toilet, a big one, two sinks, a nursing table and a gazillion potty's) he let go and took 3 steps. Then sat flat down looking like he wondered what they all were gawking at =)
Then, of course, I coaxed him into taking 2½ steps at home =)
My big, brave boy!
Today he let go on his own 3 times and took a few steps before throwing himself at whoever was closest.
That throwing himself thing is mighty fun he thinks. I just love that confidence he has, that we will catch him and not let him hit the floor

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that an awesome feeling...trusting enough to know someone will be there to catch you when you fall! I am so proud of Linus!! *high fives*

    ReplyDelete