It got a whole lot better when I upped the image size that was set to SMALL (aka 40-70Kb pictures...)
The other day I wondered how come just about every little spoon in the house was in the dishwasher at once. I guess this could be a reason...
My wrist have been aching on and off for years, but last Sunday it was diabolic, and it was a living hell lifting around pup, who took the opportunity to need many rounds to the nursing table. I called the company health care, they sent me to a physic therapist and here's the result. I am to wear a softer brace (that allows movement) while at work. At home, and specifically when I sleep I am to wear this, which have a metal support and fixates my hand (it makes writing on a keyboard really hard 'cos I can only use my index finger on the left now, the brace stops the rest)
She said nothing about bracing the thumb, but when I tried it out at the rental center, this one felt the best. Good thing was that my wrist was a bit sore, so I really felt the relief.
She suspects what's wrong is either beginning carpal tunnel syndrome or beginning arthrosis, or if I'm lucky, both. There were signs pointing either way.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Since I found pup soaked in his shoes on Tuesday I haven't been able to let it go, so today we took to the "flashy" babystore looking for shoes (because that's the only place we didn't go last time)
Well, we found shoes. For 69€ *sigh* The girl at the cashier was great though (I think she's one of the owners) and gave me a 15% discount, saying winter's over soon anyway. Still not a small amount of money, but at least I'll know he's warm and dry. And there's a likelihood that any future siblings will have those extremely chubby feet as well, which is the reason cheaper alternatives don't work. We tried, his foot gets stuck half way in =(
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Åh vad förargligt,det är ju så jobbigt att ha ont.Men skulle det inte vara att föredra karpaltunnel syndromet då,det brukar ju kunna opereras till det bättre...?Men man märker iallafall hur bra det är att vara frisk den dagen man blir sjuk,den saken är klar!
ReplyDeleteJo, måst jag ha ena av dem är ju karpaltunneln helt klart bättre än artros, men helst vill jag ju inte ha någondera =)
ReplyDeleteFina dojjor, även om de inte var billiga precis. ;)
ReplyDeleteVi har samma problem med skedar här hemma, men det beror oftast på att "någon" rädar kökslådorna och släpper ut allt innehåll på golvet. Inte så najjs till maten, så oftast är diskmaskinen full av skedar och gafflar i plast. :D
Kram!
Ja, för de priset ska de banne mig vara snygga oxå och inte bara bekväma =)
ReplyDeleteVåra kökslådor ligger som tur är på varandra, så Linus kommer ha slutet med sånt när han väl får upp dem