Images are the property of Trivselhus,
and I only use them because I wanna show everyone how my dream house looks.
A while back, me and a girl I know a bit got talking about dream houses. I wanted to show her mine, and tried opening th saved bookmark. Major crisis, the company had re-built their site, and the house was no longer to be found. At all. I've randomly tried to find pictures of it,I mean, someone is bound to have them saved in their computer, somewhere, but to no good. And then, yesterday brilliance (?) struck me, and I searched on facebook for the company. I found a site, with 3 likes, so I figured fat chance of any of them having built this house, but there were not one, but two web pages listed... The original, and one german. I checked the german site, and loo and behold, there was my house!
Imagine my joy! OK, so there's no picture of the upper floor, that don't matter, I wasn't going to keep it that way anyhow. There was no "download pdf" as it was on the "real" site, but what the heck, Prt Scr is good enough for me =)


*sigh* LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeletethe upper plan has 3 bedrooms (original) and a huge bath, we would probably change that to a toilet and a bedroom, and add a sauna downstairs (somehow), which means there'd be plenty 'o room for you and the family to stay with us if you'd come visit ;)
ReplyDelete