The road from dream to reality. This is our story, the story of my growing family.
Oh. My. God! I <3 when they would get frustrated because their belly was in the way! I love this! I cant wait to show Grayson tomorrow!!!
Grayson has now seen it and he is so upset because the baby is crying...but by the third viewing he was distracted by your toes wiggling!
Oh, he's not crying =)that's his "lying on the belly and sprawling all limb's" sound XDGrayson is just too cute!
Oh. My. God! I <3 when they would get frustrated because their belly was in the way! I love this! I cant wait to show Grayson tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteGrayson has now seen it and he is so upset because the baby is crying...but by the third viewing he was distracted by your toes wiggling!
ReplyDeleteOh, he's not crying =)
ReplyDeletethat's his "lying on the belly and sprawling all limb's" sound XD
Grayson is just too cute!