Wednesday, September 22, 2010

good news, I suppose

Hubs got an internship. That's like really hard to get! So he's ecstatic.
Also he's gotten some grades and so far he's gotten top scores all around.

Pup's still running a temperature =(
His nose is a bit more runny, and today we noticed (for the first time) that he had some gue in his eyes. I caved and bought a nosefrida, I've been resisting it even though it was one of the "must have" items on all the lists for what to get when you're having a baby in the winter. But now his nose gets stuffed when he's trying to eat from the bottle at night, and I can't take the hysteric crying anymore (hungry, angry and sad 'cos he's got to stop to breath, which means the food don't come fast enough...)

2 comments:

  1. 4 barn och fortfarande utan Näsfridan.. ;) Men funkar den är det ju toppen. ;) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Pup!! But yay for the internship and awesome scores!! WooT!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete