Sunday, September 26, 2010

for Grayson

I admit. I'm a total push-over. Misty sent me a video of Grayson watching pup, and it was too adorable for words! So I gotta load more =)

Hmmm... Wonder what this here thing is doing here...  
(pup inspecting the brand new gate at the top of the stairs in grandma's living room)

Hey, granny, get in line, I was playing with that!

OH! TOY! crawling/sprawling...











I am too cute, you cannot resist me.
get ready to be smasked (munched)

3 comments:

  1. Så söt han är :) ser nu hur mycket han liknar Daniel kanske inte hela tiden men vissa miner...
    Jag hoppas ni klarade förra veckan med feber och diverse. Själv är jag förkyld så när jag väl fått se Valter får jag inte hålla honom. Hoppas ni får en trevlig vecka :)
    Kram Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Such cutie! Heart breaker in the making! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grayson and I have been cracking up over this video...he thinks it's so funny that he is scootching across the floor like that!! Pup is adorable!!! I <3 that bottom left picture where he is on his belly holding his hands together and looking at the camera! So adorable!!!!

    *muah*

    ReplyDelete