the time for my snowflake tattoo is now set!
October 19, a Tuesday, at noon, I will be tattooed by Jeppe at East Street Tattoo.
I had a e-mail convo with him about the unfortunate events last time, and he was being very nice. He apologized (which was really all I wanted, some recognition that what happened wasn't OK) and then offered to tattoo me himself, for a very good price. Apparently he is high in demand and quite tricky to get an appointment with (so I've heard) because he picks his clients carefully, and only do what he "wants" to do. But I've seen his work, and though the motives ain't my peiece of pie, the quality of them cannot be denied.
Vad kul att han faktiskt lyssnade till vad du sa och att du får en tid hos HONOM! :D Grattis. Själv går jag och velar om motivet på min kommande gadd. Klart är att det ska vara alla 4 barnens namn, men jag fundera på något mer, kanske en liten drake? ;) En ekorre har jag ju redan på armen. :) Kram!
ReplyDelete