Friday, September 24, 2010

no fever, strange sleeping...

So, today pup's finally fever free. OK, so he's still a bit hot, but not really running a temperature. That's good. Today he spent time with his aunt, same as yesterday. Don't really know what she did to him, but tonight he fell asleep like this:











The other day I bought him a swing, for indoors use. It wasn't cheap in any way, but I kinda feel like it was worth it =)

 


(ehum... yeah, I'm kinda loading videos because I keep hearing how Grayson loves them and I wanna amuse him...)

Yesterday the "new" second hand seat for the pram finally made it here, after a detour throughout Sweden... It's not a perfect fit, but pup likes. There's some issues with the positioning, but I suspect it's due to it being a bit wide spread, because despite my investigations saying it would fit, my chassi was a bit wide. Not worse than it could be "forced" without using force, but I think it might effect the joints. Oh well, I'm gonna fiddle a bit with some other faults it has as well (the seller told me up front about them) so I'll see what I can do. No pictures though, maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. haha! I love in the video how he got all distracted in the end...like "Im gonna make some noise...oh, what's this..." LOL
    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, vad gullig han är! Vemund undrade vem som lät som han, utan att det var han! ;) Jättefin gunga btw.

    ReplyDelete