I, unfortunately, had a tummy-ache and didn't dare to eat anything but un-sweetened blueberry soup and an orange. I also forgot to bring the cameras, so I rely on the mercy of others to have some memorabilia of this night.
And today my tummy's been trouble again. Aren't you supposed to be constopated when pregnant? Seriously, my body seems to have misinterpreted the manual...
But I thought I should load the latest belly picture I took. It's starting to show now.
Week 24. (23+4) pup prefers sleeping on the right side of my tummy. At the party it was visible through my tunic how there was a bulge at one side, and not the other. The other side is soft and so, the pup-side hard, so you can feel shim lying there. I know shim's sleeping since poking while in this possition gives absolutely NO response whatsoever. Not that my pup is anything but a slow-poke the rest of the time either, but...So, I figured pup made that part of my belly shim's bedroom....
No comments:
Post a Comment