Friday, July 03, 2009

crazy week almost over

I played with the thought of taking a picture of me when I got off work today, just to show you guys how tired I am, but decided not to. The camera wasn't in the line from the front door to the bed...
When I woke up an hour later (mom called) the migraine had gotten worse. That meant contacts out, painkillers in (just the crappy ones, but still) and back to bed. Eased some, but I've been cranky all night.

Now I'm off to bed for roughly 4,5 hours of sleep before work. Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and the pup is kicking. Shim just took an aim at my ribs while boring shims head down my bladder. Good thing that little half-breed ain't big enough to actually reach my ribs yet.

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY OF WORK before my summer vacation begins. Four weeks of relaxing *coughandthrowingaweddingpartycough*

No comments:

Post a Comment