Monday, July 27, 2009

the last week

my last week of freedom. Next Monday work starts again. Can't say I look forward to it, since the boss is completely oblivious to the fact that I'm 6 months pregnant and won't be able to bend and lift stuff likee before, and still, it's only me and the one who doesn't/can't lift stuff because of a bad back. He also saw no need to switch her for someone else, it would be unfair to the others??? WTF??? He mumbled how all places had heavy parts. Yeah, but we're the only ones with lifts, and "bend over work", she could very well work in places that are heavy on the shoulders since she don't have a problem there.
Well, I'll see how it goes. Next Tuesday I have a nuses appointment before work, and if Monday have been too heavy, and the boss still ignores me, I'll have her write me as sick. seriously, I informed him there would be an issue with this last week, he have had 1½ week to fix it. And since he was so lame about it, like, not caring, I will not put in that extra effort that I might have if there had been some sort of support from his side. Because I acctually like my work, and I like to work. I just refuse to work this unaprechiated. he completely disregarded my opinion on who should do my work, just dismissing my complaints because he doesn't wanna deal with them. *SIGH*

2 comments:

  1. Kan du inte söka havandeskapspenning, om det ingår tunga lyft i jobbet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vet inte om det finns i Finland, men lyften är inte tunga, bara många. Framförallt så är en del av dem från golvhöjd, och jag har en aning svårt att nå dit redan =)

    ReplyDelete