My summer vacation is ON!!! 4 weeks of nothing work-related to do, what so ever! Well, I guess I'll need to go there in a few weeks, to check out how to manage the new sorting system before TH goes on his vacation, 'cos S won't have a clue, and will refuse to do it...
So now I've got a week of party-planning coming up, and then I'll finally be totally free to sunbathe and enjoy my pup trying to kick me in the ribs. Still to small to reach there, and I'm very smug when I tell shim so ^_^
I survived crazy week!!! GO ME!!! GO PUP!!!
I spent most of yesterday in bed, trying to sleep but mostly just rolled up, having nothing better to do. Very relaxing, I was so content I didn't even consider bringing a book, which is really something coming from me.
That might have something to do with the fact that I just finished New Moon though, and have decided I'm not allowed to begin Eclipse until I go to meed Maria.
No comments:
Post a Comment