Last Tuesday I went to Stockholm with mom, hunting for some mama-clothes. Didn't find that much, but enough. Two skirts, a pair of jeans (not good looking, but beggars can't be choosers) and then two non-mama tank-tops. I found some books about the delivery, since I don't feel to secure with my nurse here, and then some shampoo that you can't buy here.
Mom did the days first shopping though. She fell for a teeny-tiny white wrap-around body in a old style store. It was a room with a counter, and the walls covered in boxes over which the clothes hung. If you wanted to see something, you had to ask for it and they would get it from the behind room. She's been really good though, it's her first buy for the grandchild, and I agree with her that the quality was amazing.
I fell at NK. In the baby department, right next to the Armani clothes (seriously 599kr, 60€, for a body in infant size???) hung Lundmyr of Sweden garments at half-price, this one got to follow me home. It's only size 50, so it will probably fit the first week or something, but I don't care. The text means, roughly translated, "cutie-pie" and at least the Swedish expression works for both boys and girls. I refuse beige just 'cos it's gender neutral... It's not neutral, it's downright boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment