Thursday, July 09, 2009

in the middle of the night

I'm awake!
Seriously, I'm not even tired. I was a few hours ago, when we were cleaning, but not now... I got my groove back! YAY! Too bad I can't use it, I need to go to bed, since tomorrow night I'm going to meet up with Maria, and that means traveling in the middle of the night.
Still, I love being able to stay awake this late!

Was in pup-appointment earlier today (sorry, yesterday) and all was well. I had only gained 1 kilo, my blood-pressure was still low (105/75) and pup's heart was beating at 140 beats/minute. Someone also thought it very fun to kick the doppler... the nurse thought it was hiccups, but it was kicks. I told you guys, that kid have so inherited my sense of aim, only got one hit...
My tummy is bigger than "the curve", but I'm actually spot on "my curve", so that was good.

As I said earlier, we cleaned some last night. Like the kitchen (all except the sink) is now completely presentable. I was in charge of hallway and living room. Both are half-done. But I also was a bit in the computer room (it tied into living room) and then I made Maria's bed, so I don't have to worry about that any more. There is nothing much left to do, a garbage bag of clothes going to welfare, change the curtains from x-mas to something, anything else *ashamed*, and then of course some shopping for the party and then go out to the location and start setting things up. With me going away half of Friday, we want as much done tomorrow as possible.
At last moment, about half past 8 last night, D comes home and tells me he forgot to invite one of the guys from the bachelor party... I who was finally done with the seating... Well, no. There will be free seating withing limited sections. aka relatives sit on one side of the table, friends on the other. That means they have to mix =) But now we end up with uneven numbers. And there might be two toddlers. And I end up having ordered exact the amount needed of table cloths. And lucky D ordered too much food, 'cos one guy asked Tuesday if he could bring a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment