Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the tivoli, the giftbag and the pink headgear

Something like this is how you'll spot pup on his way to daycare (depending a bit on what outdoors clothes has followed him home the day before) ready for some biking =)

Today when we got home, there was a big bag on our door. And the plastic crackled so funny.

Inside was a big beach towel with a polar bear and a t-shirt with lots and lots of polar-animals. It's from pretty little S and her mom, because we've borrowed them the Trekko for the 5 weeks they're home, they live on Greenland otherwise. S is born the day after pup by the way, and was next doors at the delivery ward.

 Today we went to a tivoli that DUV (the welfare of the retarded, though that word is not really what I am going for, I cannot find a better translation) brings here every year. Pup was big enough for some rides... This one he loved (also the one in the video above), he laughed and leaned in the curves. He broke down completely when he had to leave it, granny ahd to forcefully carry him away.

Pull-a-string-lottery

And someone won a (tasty) flower

Yup, I've been on the batmo-scooter...

I tried throwing down 6 cans in a pyramid, but missed first by much, and with the second try even more, but to the other side... Though I cot to choose between a plastic trumpet or a garland of flowers for a consolation price. I took the silent one =)


But then I had to give it another go, and knocked ALL the cans down with the two throws I got. I had 3 varieties of cowboy hats to choose from. The other two were butt-ugly-hideous, soo I went wit sissy-silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment