Sunday, June 12, 2011

naked pup in the garden

that's been the weekend motto =)

Friday began going to mum's after work, she wasn't there, but came just as we finished dinner. Pup ran to greet her, butt naked, across the yard, I got the best photo of that =)
He then continued the night with peeing on the mat's soaking in water, peeing on the stairs and on the porch. All in all a good record for someone who's never been diaper-less for a longer period before.

Saturday we shopped at the new S-market store on our way to mom's, rustled about and then in the afternoon went to see baby-second-cousin Alarik (tradition, when someone don't give up the intended name of the baby, you call it by the calendar, and he was born on Alarik). Poor thing's only 2½ weeks old and had heat-rashes all over his head, some filled with puss (UECK!) but hopefully they'll get better now that we have somewhat cooler weather coming this way.
Pup fell asleep before I wanted to go home, so he slept over while I drove home to my own comfy bed =)

Sunday I woke at 5:30am, went to the bathroom and then back to bed to sleep until 8. NICE!
Around 9, I got out to moms, to be greeted by a sunshiny pup.
After lunch we went to a flea market and then to the in-laws and spent the rest of the day there, running butt naked in their garden as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment