All pup's clothes where correct, and right sizes, and the prints were good and so on (I always check right away, have had bad luck with really crappy prints some times, not from Me&i though, never from them) so all his four items, the brown pants, the pug leggings, the garden body and the chicken jumpsuit was keepers.
Apparently I had missed ordering the blue dress, well, no big loss since I was fairly sure it wouldn't fit me but still... The tunic fitted, barely, I could just coax it down below the boobies, not sure it would have stayed if I moved around. The hem ended just where my belly-fat-overhang ends, so another 5 cm I would have wanted, and it was so wide! The S version on display at the party did not have that much extra fabric, I could seriously have fitted twice into that L tunic at the hem... It wasn't flattering I tell you, not at all.
And as I suspected, the white leggings were big up top, I had to either yank them up to my bra or roll them down on my hips for them not to slide down, and still they were so tight on the thighs that every dimple showed...
I just realized, I never posted a picture of the puggy leggings for pup, I thought I had missed ordering them, but apparently it was the dress, oh well, it's better this way. Here they are any way, they're size 98/104, so they're waaay big, but I figured he'll probably need them in future winters, and they were at a good price so =)

No comments:
Post a Comment