Thursday, June 09, 2011

Meh

I know that sounds depressing, but that's the truth of it.

I cannot take this crap that goes around and around and has done so for 3½ weeks without turning into this. I am not depressed, not yet, I'm just mopey, moody and has a tight ball the size of a basketball where my stomach should be. I try to tell myself that I don't care, but I don't even think I'm fooling myself anymore.

Diet? HA! yeah right, not in this condition at least.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is <3 <3 <3 You!!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what's going on, but I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ to all of you!

    Lily, it's crap going round at work, I'm being reassigned and still don't know where, it's 4 weeks tomorrow since we got the notice...

    ReplyDelete