someone had to shower at diaper-change, and then was.. let's say reluctant, to let granny dress him again =)
I cut his top-hair short just before D left in the end of May. Doesn't help the curls much though
I seriously don't know how to get that little monster to respect my glasses. He scratched them of my face today. They hit the rock we were standing on and got chipped. I'm not sure I would have found them as they're kinda hard to find in gravel being the color they are, and they're so slim I have issues finding them anywhere if I'm not wearing glasses... A really nice, unknown, lady picked them up for me though.
The chip is pretty enough (would have shown better but picture is taken in twilight at 11pm) but very disturbing. You'd think that it's so far down it wouldn't distract, but it's awful! It looks as if there's a drop of water hanging there. And it casts specters of sun/light everywhere!
I'll have to call my optician first thing Monday morning for prices, and then the insurance company to check if there's any point in using the insurance. Good thing I have an extra pair of glasses at home, though they get krooked easily and I am bothered by the visible bow =)
wow thats a huge chunk out of those glasses. I love pups curls tho...leave them alone! :P
ReplyDeleteMisty
I would have, but he was being bothered by all the hair laying on his head, and getting really warm too. The ones in the neck are still there ;)
ReplyDelete