Today what took me home from work was composing a scourging blog-entry.
-I woke up to a whining pup at 5:40am
-said pup was content to cuddle for 5 minutes, which was rather nice
-my eyes were itchy, scratchy and painful.
-I saw the doctor for that, I have an infection and should check up my allergies
-back at work people went home, leaving it to me to finish their stuff
-that meant I had to stay 2 hours extra, leaving work at 5:45pm
-to ride my bicykle home in the rain
-when I had gone about 100-150 meters it started to pour
-200 meters after that the road turned and from then I had the wind (and thus the rain) hard in my face all the way home
-at home I showered and then took the car to the pharmacy to collect eye drops
-then to A & S's place to drop of the pram they're borrowing for the coming 5 weeks
-then to the grocery store where the comercial said a truck-load of toys would be sold at great prices. No truck, no fantastic prices and just the same stuff as always in the toystore. Bought a sandwich for dinner though.
-finally gets to see my nupper-pupper at 7:30pm, and the first thing he does is smile widely, wave at me and say "Bye bye!"
How was your day?
Vilken underbar fredag. :)
ReplyDelete