First you gather up a gang of your friends, well, first of first you go buy the pizza's, there's three flavors but our store only had Salami and Mozzarella, so I don't remember which the third one was.
Then you follow the instructions on the pack.
I did, and of course I had the Salami in too long for my taste, hubs thinks it's perfect when it's like this and crispy in the edges though. The Mozzarella I took out earlier, and that turned out waaay better, in my book at least.
And then you enjoy your meal.
It's not better than every pizzeria out there, but surely better than some of our local ones, and it really beats the better part of the range in the freezers of the supermarket. I'd say that with a price of 3,49€ (S-market Åland) it's way better than expected and I feel very confident it will find it's way into our home again
No comments:
Post a Comment