today pup fell from the nursing table =(
He was sprawling around, as usual, but since he doesn't go over the sides I only blocked the bottom end as I leaned down to examine where the heck it was dripping from.
Apparently, there's a hole in the U-bend. Just as I saw that, something brushed my arm rather heavily, I turn my head and see pup hit the floor with his head =(
he looked shocked for a moment before he began to cry, but he never passed out or anything. He cried when I called mom, but calmed down before we were done.
Then called the ER (they do the non-emergency health advice in off-hours) and he was gently cuddling with me under a frozen blanket, but before the end of the call he was giggkingly chasing my phone, that's when I knew he was alright.
He probably landed on his butt and didn't hit his head any harder than when he topples over from sitting still (which happens everyday...).
Most likely he rolled over to his tummy crawl backwards, and knowing his mom would stop him (since she has everytime since he figured it out), he naturally gave her arm a wide berth...
oh no!! I am glad he is okay though. poor pup!
ReplyDelete