Tuesday, July 06, 2010

home alone...

Well, not really, but sort of. Because there's no puppy in the house. The Gnuffer is currently terrorizing his grandmother, and though I am up now (7 am) and was awake around 4:30, it's divine to not have to hear any crying and not have to go up, just roll over and fall asleep again.

Yesterday wasn't difficult one bit, I mean, he goes to sleep early and then stays that way for the rest of the evening, but I admit I had to go sniff his pillow at one occasion...
They're coming in to town this afternoon, when they feel for it, in such time that granny can go to the bank before it closes, but that's all that is planned. Right now I don't miss him (YET!) but it is a bit quiet around here, no "bounce, bounce, bounce" in the background while the daily surf is taken care of.
And it's beyond divine to not wake up to the sound of puppy-cries, but by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment