Saturday, July 10, 2010

massive picture update =)

First out, yesterday we went to a medieval type of fair, totally boring, and nothing but junk for sale, but pup got to see a little people and was happy.
And no. he didn't ride in the trunk, he just sat there while I set up the pram. Wearing his tank-top as a hat since I had forgotten to bring one.
Exactly 8 month old he premiered riding forward in the Trekko. His opinion?
The bumper-bar was both tasty and mighty fun to kick. Other than that he didn't seem to care (sitting) either way.
And as his mommy disassembled the pram pup was in the trunk again, being quite the little photo model.
Yesterday I bought a stroller. Hold it, it's for the boat, the Trekko will take too much space I realized last time we went. And will be clumsy as hell to get to shore if you go to random islands without jetties.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

Cost me 20€ and I thought it was fair.
Then I tried to lay pup down in it... that bumper-bar apparently flexes if you kick it *groan* so imagine this picture with about 9,5kilo pup kicking away. Yup, a slide. Didn't feel good. As long as he didn't kick it was good enough.
I put some duct tape to firm up the footrest and sold it at the back hatch flea market we attended today, for 20€
Missed taking any pictures though.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

What really sucks is that I sat up until 1:30 am last night/this morning, sewing pram curtains to sell today. NO ONE was even interested (or maybe one, she wanted a cheaper one though, maybe if she bought the fabric herself...)
That really feels like crap, being this tired and worn out to NO GOOD!
And I honestly don't think 20€ is overpriced. I was going with 10 or 15 at first, then I remembered how I calculated my actual costs to be around 18€ around the time when I made my first...
But I'm kinda glad no one bought this one, 'cos it turned out so gorgeous that I want it for myself =)

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

While blogging this, pup was in his jumpy. Suddenly it stopped and he was still quiet. My little sweetheart had fallen asleep in the middle of jumping ♥

3 comments:

  1. Vilken sötnos som somnar mitt i allt när han hoppar =) ska försöka få hans tavla klar nu, har ni någon skillnad på färgen på ramen?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete