as big as I am, both in age and size, I am still scared of nightmares.
Silly, I know, yet I find myself reluctant to leave the computer because that means 1) that I have to go in to the small bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed and 2) that I have to go to sleep and risk nightmares...
Pup's still fine, I've checked on him regularly, and just a minute ago he howled his midnight-howl, every night around the time I go to bed he does this, must be some shift in his sleep cycle that makes the night-scare turn on (that's what it's called when babies travel between sleep-modes too quickly and get scared, most of the time not even waking up)
Vemund vaknar också vid samma tid varje natt och ylar lite för att sedan tuttas till sömns igen. Ibland får han följa med ner till källaren och somna om till det sövande ljudet av teven när mamma och pappa försöker få vuxentid tillsammans. ;)
ReplyDeletePs. Jag är fortfarande mörkrädd också.. Ds.