Thursday, November 19, 2009

update

for those who speak/read Swedish and are interested, the delivery-story is now posted here but I warn you, it's very long and contains all the details I can remember. I will write it up in English as well when I have the time, but it felt more important to get it down once first. The memory is already fading so much. It's so easy for me to see exactly how far I got at the hospital before we went home and what I've been struggling to get out of my head these last two days.
Oh well, it is what it is.

Linus have slept good the last 3 nights, but I'm still tired =) I guess it comes with the new "job". Tomorrow we have a check-up at the hospital and I'm really curious to find out how much he's grown. I can see for myself that his cheeks are a lot rounder than when he was born. And with the amount he's been eating, I wouldn't be surprised if he landed around 3,5kg is weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment