and is there a baby in my arms? No!
Is there something going on in my body that might imply something'll happen within 17 hours? NO!
OK, I'm done with being preggo. I wanna meet my pup. NOW!
Got a nurses appointment in 1½ hour, wonder if she'll find anything interesting.
Everything's done at home, except the cleaning up on the balcony which I intend to do today. Then lay out the floor (that better get the show on the road) and bring up the "new" pram. D took it pretty well, but he got that really tired look and tone of voice. I understand him since I kinda feel the same way. But still I don't regret it. The old beloved egg can be a decoration inside at mom's place. I bet pup'll need to sleep while we're there too.
Ha ha, men vet du, de kan gå fort sen! Inte hade jag några känningar med Aron heller. Åsså VIPS gick vattnet och allt startade igång. Nu är det spännande! Du kan väl messa mig sen när du är på BB så jag får komma gratta er sen! Oh, va pirigt!
ReplyDeleteJag hör nog av mig =)
ReplyDeleteSvärmor propsar på att Daniel ska ringa när vi far in. Vi får se...
Å massor med lycka till säger jag nu medans jag har chansen!
ReplyDeleteKramar Andréa
aww sweetie! I know its hard and you just want your baby in your arms! But he'll come when he is good and ready and he'll be totally worth the wait~! (As Im sure you know ;)
ReplyDelete~Misty