Just feeling sad.
Seriously, reading (and hearing) how others are being treated when they reach due-date just makes me feel unimportant.
Like it doesn't matter that I passed.
Like it doesn't matter that pup's already big and growing bigger by the minute.
Like it doesn't matter that I've said/written that I'm scared of rapturing, which is more likely with a big baby.
I wish I wasn't me and could just have started crying or something in there. Maybe that would have gotten across to her? I don't do "girl in need", I don't show weakness unless I'm really broke down. I wait until I'm alone and then let the panic just wash over me until it passes. Right now I'm about knee deep in panic, but when the tide comes in it goes way higher...
Aww Ninna, please don't feel this way! Look they estimated my kids to be either too small or too big and they were wrong each time. It is just a guess after all. AND it is HIGHLY unusual for someone with a first time pregnancy to deliver on their due date, in fact I would be VERY surprised if you had that big of a baby if you are measuring the way you are. I know its scary and you start to obsess about everything that can go wrong, but you are one HEALTHY pregnant chick! Please know that the baby will do what is best for the baby, with no rhyme or reason for it. This is not something we have any control over, its the miracle of birth...you are in my thoughts and I'm virtually holding your hand every second of the day...I know its not quite good enough, but I am here thinking and fretting over you!
ReplyDeleteWhile you're waiting look up names meaning stubborn in the baby name sites ;)
I love ya Ninna!
Misty
I know all that Misty, and I truly love you for caring!
ReplyDeleteIt's just that with a family history of first baby coming early, me (and a lot of other family members) expected pup to be in a rush. But apparently someone's a slowpoke...
I think I could come to terms with being overdue, but I feel so uneasy by the way the nurse treated me... It felt so... negligent somehow. I guess she just had a bad day or something.
Tanks for putting up with me sweetie!
Säger som ovanstående, det är inte alls säkert att din bebis blir så stor, även om du går över.. Jag börjar iofs också bli lite orolig nu för jag tycker att han fyller ut hela min mage! Vendel vägde 3945 och han var hittills störst av mina, fast å andra sidan var det inga problem att få ut honom. ;-)
ReplyDeleteJag är också den som biter ihop och spelar så himla glad och käck fast jag helst vill störtböla och få sympatier.. Sen när jag är ensam kommer alla tårar. *suck* Varför ska man vara så "duktig" jämt?
*kramar om*
Not putting up with you at all!! It drives me crazy that I don't get to be *THERE* for you!! I'd be taking you out and getting you all excited...maybe baby shopping or something! (Not shopping for babies, just baby stuff!) LOL
ReplyDeleteI actually think its adorable....he hears you all so sure that he'll come early and hes like uh-uh...I don't think so...this is MY womb and I'll come out when I say...not you! I can just picture him sticking out his little tongue in there lol...
I know it's hard! But you have people all over the world waiting for Shim to get here right along with you...and how many pups can say that?!?!
So smile!! Youre so pretty when you do!
Loves ya!!
Misty
Teddy is SO lucky we're separated by the Atlantic, or I'd steal you away from him!
ReplyDeleteYou're two hours from Stolkholm, right? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?
ReplyDelete1,5 hours buss and then 2,5 hours ferry.
ReplyDeleteyow, anything closer?
ReplyDeleteNope. But I'd come pick you up ;)
ReplyDelete