I don't really intend on doing a post at the beginning of the day and then another at the end, so when I don't do it tomorrow it's not because I'm in the delivery-ward but because we're going to the in-laws for dinner.
This now is because I just remembered that I asked the nurse about internet accessibility at the hospital, and unfortunately there is 1, ONE, computer that's hooked up (and available for patients) and that is in the basement, in the hospital library. With my luck it will be too old/crappy/shielded to accept a USB-wire and therefor pictures and updates will have to wait until we're home again.
Just so you all know.
At the moment I don't think D will leave us at all while we're in the hospital, 'cos there seems to be some ado about his paternity-leave stuff. Like, he's working on a Swedish boat aka working in Sweden aka Swedish system. BUT, has he worked long enough to be allowed to register? They weren't sure... and if he is allowed to register, it could take up to a year for all the paperwork to go through. UGH!
Gonna go see the people at FPA (who takes care of the Finnish system) on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment