Tuesday, November 03, 2009

2 days...

had acupuncture at noon today, unfortunately I'm beginning to suspect the nurse screwed up, 'cos I've had almost worse pains ever since =(
I'll see how the night goes, otherwise I'll have to call the midwife and ask her what to do.
Figured I'd treat you guys to some more pictures.

Mom knits and I sew =)

Mr. Longears tried out the crib

And his smaller relative get to sleep in it =) And isn't Puh and Tigger just adorable?

Where in our bedroom the crib is. Good thing we don't have a bigger bed =)

Tummy today, at 39 weeks and 4 days...

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! New Belly pic!!! I love that little green and white hat...so adorable!! Very cute blankie in the crib I like Tiggers pose lol
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is actually green and lime-green =)
    I love the Disney-babies stuff, and will probably try to find another set of bedsheets with Puh (or maybe even Eeyore) 'cos I've heard babies/pups can make quite a mess and it might be good to have some extras ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag hoppas jag ser ut som dig när jag är i vecka 39. Du är alldeles perfekt :)

    ReplyDelete