Sunday, November 08, 2009

+4...

Father's Day today... and no pup in sight... *sigh*

Oh, well. I guess shim has 3 more days before D goes to work. I hope shim makes it, 'cos I really don't wanna be alone with me, myself and I if pup hasn't arrived. Will be a very sad and mopey congregation of personalities living in this apartment then.

Hands are a bit better, YAY! and mom finished a pair of wrist-warmers for me last night, YAY! She did it since I was supposed to knit them myself, but the wrists started aching (and then the stabbing pain started) that I couldn't even finish a row... My mom's the best!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing he'll get here before D goes, its my new bet LOL
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, såg att du fått din bebis nu!! :-D Hurra! Supergrattis och massor av kramar från mig!!

    ReplyDelete