Tuesday, November 03, 2009

1 day...

Oh yeah! One more day baby, then you're just like the rest of the family... LATE! What does that show for the world? Being late for the first time before you're even born? Th-th-th...

I have a confession to make...
I've been (second hand) shopping again... And I'll probably get into trouble for it too... 'Cos I bought a pram... A Brio from the late 70's or early 80's, not really sure yet, but I intend to consult some experts in the area (there really are people anal enough about vintage prams to be able to tell you the exact year of an old pram from just the color and clasps... scary...)

This one is intended for the balcony, because no matter how much I LOVEthe green old egg-pram, I fear it will take harm from standing out on the balcony in the winter (with moist and sub-zero temperatures) and it's been eating at me for a while. So when I saw this I started thinking. I've been brooding over it since yesterday when I saw it at Cirkeln, but after consulting my delivery-thread I decided to go for it. Couldn't wait much longer either since then it would have been gone. 15€, so it wasn't a fortune spent in any way. It's just the concept of this many prams that bothers me a little. But not as much as it would have to have the beloved pram going bad from standing out in the cold.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I <3 that pram!!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuud vilken fin vagn! Det är en BRIO Exclusive, skulle gissa från början av 80-talet. Jag har en precis likadan, fast gammalrosa! :-) Förvånad? ;-) Min är från -81 eller -82 har jag för mig.

    Kram, Ekorren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilket sammanträffande =)
    I retrovagns-tråden gissade de på 85-87 nånting, men om du har en likadan så tror jag på dig! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det KAN ju vara så att den är av senare modell med tanke på färgen (att de hade olika färg olika år kanske?) men min är iaf från början sa säljaren. :-) Ingen bebis än? Min är riktigt seg. Förstår att man hellre ligger kvar i värmen än kommer ut i det här ovädret. ;-) Kram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nja, som sagt, de gissade, sa att det kunde vara plus minus något år oxå.
    Ingen bebis här inte *suck*

    ReplyDelete