So, Tuesday me and the nupper-pupper stayed at home. Mainly because he had a temperature Monday night, but also because daycare had promptly told me he was having such a cough that he was not welcome back the next day.
Of course, after falling asleep 6:45 pm Monday night, he rose like the sun at 6 am. And rocked the show until 9 when it was nap-time. After some grumbling and pondering (about half an hour because a concrete truck and a pumping truck was working/pumping/rotating 5 feet from our bedroom window) he fell asleep and slept for 2 hours. Then he woke up and was, again, nothing but sunshine.
After lunch we hit the town...
I've been considering shades that goes over my glasses for a while now, because my other pair don't work with clip-ons. Not that the Silhouette ones does either, but they have designed their own solution so that's OK. They are from Polaroid, so I guess the price is fair. 55€
Also we bought a black zipper for a sweater I never use, because of the current zipper being awful, it scratches. 4,80€
We stopped by the toy store to buy cousin W something for her easter egg, last time they came here they had something for pup, but we had nothing for her (they live in Sweden). I bought two medium sized eggshells and then W's gift. 16,30€
After that it was the pharmacy for more painkillers for pup (they take down the fever) and then to the grocery store. I don't remember these prices, but since it's day-to-day stuff it's not really important.
But the major shopping was done while pup was asleep in the morning!
I got some stuff that I'll have to shrink in to, but motivation is always good, right?
5 shirts, 2 t-shirts, 4 jeans, 2 tanktops, 1 hoodie, 1 sweater, 1 velvet vest and 1 pair of shorts.
Also I got some stuff that fits now =)
3 jeans, 1 sweatpants, 1 cargo pants,1 jeans capri, 1 jeans jacket, 1 suit-jacket type of coat/jacket with sweater fabric, zipper and a polo neck underneath, 1 wind jacket and one military green spring/summer jacket.
and for work I got about a pile of stuff.
Price tag? 0,00€
Because I went shopping in the attic... I brought down all the clothes I stuffed away during my summer holiday 2009 when I was preggo with pup. Some (not counted above) are still waaay to small and will stay in the bags and be carried right back up there, accompanied by about a bag of fat-clothes...

No comments:
Post a Comment