Saturday, April 16, 2011

oh well, this sucks...

Hubs came home the night to Wednesday, I'm pretty sure anyone knowing me on FB knows that. But... Today he shipped out again *sigh*
Not because he had to, but because he had to...
They called Thursday (after  on Wednesday telling him all jobs for the summer was  taken) saying they had a guy who got sick. And hubs needs the sea-days to get his papers.
But it sucks, it really does.
I still said I was OK with it, and I was/am. It would have been worse if he were to ship say Monday or Tuesday, after being home a weekend. As it is now, I have been working and thus the difference in my daily routine haven't changed much.
Just thought I'd let you know.

3 comments:

  1. Usch, jobbigt när det krånglar, men bra om han får sina "papper" snabbare, eller? KRAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo, allt är ju hemmåt på det viset.
    Men vill ju samtidigt ha honom hemma hela tiden =) Nå, han kommer om mindre än en vecka nu, måndag kväll

    ReplyDelete