On Easter Saturday morning the nupper-pupper mounted the vacuum cleaner, while muttering oaths under his breath, I had a feeling they implied we'd be late for the big party and that broomsticks would no longer be enough...
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Today he got some new clothes. A overall because he's about to rump the one he has to bits (and I prefer him not doing just that) this one has enforcements on knees and rump. It hung with another one just like it, same size and color, amongst the baby winter clothes. Only difference was this having a red price tag of 24,95€, whereas the other one didn't and cost 34,95€... I found no fault on this one, it might be that they had missed marking the other one (or the tag might have fallen) but they didn't hang with the other sale items so I took no chances, I took the one with the tag. If it has defects I couldn't see them, so then I don't care.
The short sleeve body caught my eye, and we're running out of them as far as sizes goes.
Then when I went to pay the girl said it was "take 2, pay for 1" on all sale items, so I had to go another round. I found nothing for me or D, but there was one pair of pup sized jeans hanging on the rack. Not that he needs them, but they were "free" and he needs them more than the rest of the crap hanging there. They were there because the button was broken, so they're from this seasons collection.
Grand (ehr, sorry, petite) Theft Auto
Bye bye granny, I'm taking of in your car
Granny now has a swing. Pup likes.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
I got a track machine. Second hand, not perfect (it's self-driven, so it's at an uphill tilt all the time) but 300€ cheaper than the one I really wanted.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Yes, it makes our already cramped living room even crampter but I need to move my @$$ and this is the best alternative for me when D is away. And it's way healthier than just sloughing in the cough all night.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
And it stows away OK, the track I really wanted (attract, or it's equivalent) would have fit on the other side of the pen, and thus been more handy, but this will have to do. Now it will just be to see if pup will let it bee. At least the security latch is on the inner side, so he can't reach that without me noticing him (if at all)
Ninna I just miss you!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh Honey, I miss you too!
ReplyDeleteVilka fina kläder till sötosaurusen. Vilken butik var det? Ta 2 bet för 1 är ju underbart! :) Lycka till med träningen. Kramar!
ReplyDeleteYes! Teach that boy how to vacuum! WooT! I love the pics as always...and that swing looks like tons of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteKorren, det var trot' eller ej KappAhl, ibland har de fantastiskt fina kläder.
ReplyDeleteMisty, he wants to, I'm casually checking the toy stores for vacuum cleaners, but so far no success. He loves to swing, so he was really happy when we hung it for him