A few weeks back I got a mail, asking if I'd be interested in Buzzing Pepsodent White Now, and I answered Yes. Then in the beginning of April a mail arrived letting me know I had been selected to join the campaign.
Today I collected my package from the post-office, and did my first "Buzz" just minutes later, since I met a friend there.
Then I went home to brush my teeth =)
Before and after the first brushing, these ones are taken in our bathroom, which has a very yellow lighting (and orange wallpaper) so I don't see much of a difference in the pictures to be honest, but with my own eyes I see some difference.
Before and after in the hallway, which has a more white lighting.
In this picture I see real difference, especially when clicking them up large. Thing to remember is, this is not bleach or color, so it can only make my teeth appear as white as they can be, not more, and some people just don't have that white teeth. This works so that it lays a "blue coat" (Blue Covarine) on your teeth, that acts as a opposite to the yellow on your teeth, and the optical illusion is instantly whiter teeth. This toothpaste also works to whiten/brighten your teeth in the long run.
I suppose I don't have that yellow teeth since I don't drink coffee/tea, don't drink wine and I don't smoke (which are all teeth-staining) but I am really looking forward to greeting this summer with a brighter, whiter smile =)
The toothbrush is a soft White System toothbrush, fun thing is, that's what I'm already using, though of medium texture. But as you can see, it was in dire need of replacement.
At first I was spooked by the amount of blue foam created, but that is needed to get a good layer of coat onto the teeth. There were two tastes that were sent out randomly. I received the Glacier Fresh that has been around since 2008 and I am happy with it. It's not a strong taste, I prefer the milder tastes as far as toothpastes come so this is perfect for me.
About 1 hour after brushing, and since then eating, my teeth still feel fresh. The coat will wear of faster or slower depending on how much saliva you produce, if/what you eat/drink and so on.
I am to brush with this twice a day for a month, so I figure it's unnecessary to post pictures every time, but maybe once a week?
Also, a big (not to say the major) part of Buzzing and being a Buzzador is letting other people experience the product. Now, some samples are booked already, but if you wanna try it out, give me a shout!
and if you wanna try being a Buzzador yourself, please use this link: http://www.buzzador.com?refstr=Wingtear
which gives me some credit for pointing you their way =)
Do you have to be in the same country?
ReplyDeleteIf not I'll take a sample please! Would love whiter teeth for the wedding!
I can PM you my address if you can send it to me :)
Well, the campaign is for scandinavia (I think) but that's just me, I'd love to send you a sample (and one for Codaniel too ;) so just poke me on FB, and then please let me know how it goes =)
ReplyDeleteBTW, Buzzador is a international page as far as I can understand, so check out what they have for UK/US residents!
Ok cool, thanks sweetie!
ReplyDelete...har du kvar prover så testar gärna jag också...
ReplyDeleteKramis!/Neva