Saturday, April 09, 2011

picture spamming

not the soda-pic's I talked about, and they're out of order for some reason, but I don't have the energy (or room on the mini laptop screen) to fiddle with it.

pupper-nupper prancing around in his prettily red shoes

me on the morning of the IKEA trip (company party the night before, I wasn't home before midnight...)

at IKEA, in one of the showrooms, there was a mini kitchen...

and the carts where obviously fun to ride

and running around was fun too... thought the pup, the mom not so much...

the result, not that visible, but the new pillows makes a world of difference when you sit down.

grandma bought pup a chair, to have at her place... I know I slouch from time to time, but not even I can understand how this can be even remotely comfortable...

granny also bought pup shoes/sandals. Why? Because they match the disney/CARS (steering)trike she bought him... *sigh*

removing all the snow makes spring come faster

 helping with granny's b-day baking

and the bench assembly... that kid and cartons, it's beyond me. Our old yellow/orange cat was the same way, if he saw a box he squeezed himself into it... no matter how small it was...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My favs are the ones with the cars shoes and with him slouching in his chair! (AND YOU of course!) I needed a pup fix today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAAHA!!!!
    Lavas farfar har köpt samma stol!!!!
    Men den är hemma hos dem.
    Vad roligt!!!
    och vad fin Linus är. ♥ och du ♥
    kram/Neva

    ReplyDelete