Though this one isn't for my pup, I think that would send his father into cardiac arrest *eyeroll* or at least give him a brain hemorrhage.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
poster boy
Pup poses in his mom's latest creations
The first hat came out "a bit" big (and actually fit around his mothers head)
And the ski-hat was no better, should fit around the time he's 4...
so for the ordered hat the model was slimmed down a bit, still a bit roomy, but that was intended as to last the coming fall as well
the ski-hat was also made in a smaller size and made for a perfect fit, though the cuff around the face came out a bit loose, but not so much to need correcting.
it was actually so much fun making the ski-hats that I needed to make an extra one =) And this time everything came out perfect. Size, fit, cuff everything!
Though this one isn't for my pup, I think that would send his father into cardiac arrest *eyeroll* or at least give him a brain hemorrhage.
Though this one isn't for my pup, I think that would send his father into cardiac arrest *eyeroll* or at least give him a brain hemorrhage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
inspiration till att sy...de är så fina dina hattar/mössor. Hoppas det kommer sylust till mig så att han kan få sin tavla :)
ReplyDelete/Anna
he is so freaking adorable I love him!!!
ReplyDeleteMisty