Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fit for fight again

As I suspected (and hoped) my stomach flu was like it usually is, those rare times that I get it. It lasted the night, left me exhausted the next day and now I'm perfectly fine =)

I did some sewing yesterday while pup was bouncing like crazy in his swing. I made this, mainly. Anyone wanna take a guess at what it is? =)

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space


I'm debating with myself whether I should have some sort of competition here, and as a price use one of the spare pram curtains. What do you (3?) readers think? Silly or would you like me to do that?

5 comments:

  1. Tävlingar är alltid kul! Me love! Förresten skulle jag gissa att det där är någon form av smidig skötväska..? =) Skönt att du mår bra igen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanske borde ha som tävling att den som gissar rätt (vad det är) får en likadan =P *skratt*
    Kanske avslöjar det längre fram då det kommit till sin destination, det är en överaskning, men mottagaren fick denna bild som teaser =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a bag for the wipes or a diaper? Am I way off...is it even baby related?? LOL
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess one could say it's baby related. I'll make one for your baby girl ;) (when you finally convince Teddy that is)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tävlingar är alltid lika roligt, kanske har du gjort en blöjförvaring.

    ReplyDelete