First he was rattling around with no pillow at all...
Friday, April 09, 2010
Antilop cushion
I told you how I wasn't very creative the other day. Here's the result:
First he was rattling around with no pillow at all...
We had one Ikea Antilop highchair and a pillow. The pillow was a bit big though and Pup wasn't really comfy, being pushed into a forward leaning position.

So, I made a cushion after a free pattern found on BurdaStyle (which is why I do not tutorial this) with a slight modification of adding 5cm to the end of the seat and sides. You need to be a member, but that took 5 minutes to become and was free so...
And then I made a supportive cushion from a leftover foam mattress, 40cmx15cm and covered it with the same fabric as the seat.
And now my little pup sits like a prince ♥
First he was rattling around with no pillow at all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
niiiiice!
ReplyDeleteOh, I get approval from the lexily style-guru ;)
ReplyDelete<3 ya!
So cute!
ReplyDelete