Monday, April 26, 2010
crafty... ish =)
I know I said mad hatter post, but I failed. Instead I finished up the curtain I need for tomorrow, patched up a teddybear and did some other sewing as well.
Yesterday was spent at mom's. Here's pup sleeping on the porch. The blinding white in the background is the sea.
I made this one yesterday. It's made out of an inherited PJ that had broke in the seams. I made it mostly to try out the pattern I made. I wonder what it is with my hats that make pup look so mischievous...
It has a little bit of a peak.
and just a few minutes ago I finished the matching droolie. Once more I was trying out the pattern but pup's asleep so fitting will have to wait until tomorrow. It has fleece on the backside. This is a good thing, 'cos at the moment pup drools at the equivalent of the Niagara Falls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gud vad du är duktig på att sy!! *avundsjuk* Vemund har också problem med magen nu när vi börjat med gröt. Han gör "det stora" kanske var 4:e dag men då desto mer rejält. ;) Idag var det dag 5 så han fick katrinplommonpuré för första gången i sitt liv. Det var inte uppskattat smakmässigt men syftet fylldes med råge.. ;) Kram o glad första maj (eller vad man säger..)
ReplyDelete