Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blah!

Today started out with pup waking up a little before 6am... and not falling asleep again... He was fairly content (read didn't scream too loud) until just after 8, so then I fed him, packed him up and out into the pram.
We ran some errands and do you think he fell asleep? No. He finally fell asleep 10 to 10, and I continued walking. But he woke up about 10:15 so we turned home to fix a little, feed the mom, feed the pup and then move on to baby-swim.
He was tired but still did great. Today was testing life-jackets and more diving. Grandma joined us, and she got to see the splish-splash monster in action.
But then he got really tired and cried and cried... It took a while and suddenly he was out like a light. I walked...
About an hour later he woke up and we headed home. Only problem was, no matter what I did, he kept crying. In the end he got a Panadol (kinda like Tylenol) because he cried so much that he refused the bottle. If you know anything about my pup, you know he never, ever, turns away from anything edible...
Now that he's asleep I need to clean up the house, J and her little girl N comes over tomorrow. But I feel so utterly uninspired. I even considered texting her, asking if we could meet on town just so I could ignore the tidying. But I came to my senses. Café's and 2 babies+prams don't really work if you wanna talk to someone and so forth. Plus, there isn't a coffee shop in this town that has anything remotely like a nursing table, they mean you can use the floor... Well, I could. If they'd bother to mop them more often than once a year...
And then I surf around some, and gets it smacked in my face that what was once a great friendship is no more. Not that I either believe nor hope that it will go back to what it was, but did I really mean that little? It just goes to show that she really was much talk and little popcorn. But it's still sad.
You never get so big that it doesn't hurt to loose a friend...

2 comments:

  1. Trist med din "vän" men nu vet du vad hon går för..? Håller med om offentliga toaletter, jättenajjs att byta på golvet - ehh, INTE!! :s Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, jag vet... Men inge kul att bli avlagd för att mann inte är lika rolig som andra, för det.
    Jag har nämligen inte ändrat mig...

    ReplyDelete