The last of August.
This summer has been one o my worst so far, with all the things that could go wrong, doing so, and even some that "couldn't" going wrong as well...
Now it's to an end, and it feels good.
Today has been mixed feelings. My last day as supervisor for my crazy crew, deciding to stay put right where I am, and thus possibly f-ing up my chances for advancing in the future. Finding out not one, but two co-workers are pregnant. Excitement over house-scouting tomorrow. Hubs having gotten good feed back from his employments which gives high hopes for him getting a job "easily" next job semester which is April-September 2012
I'll try to snap some pictures tomorrow, while at the house, even if it's nothing for us (which I kinda hope since we don't really have the money to by it even at the starter price...) it might be a wonderful opportunity to get good pup-shots.
This is the house we'll be checking out: http://www.lyyskikonsult.ax/node/169
Funny thing is, this house is almost visible from the house where I lived my first 5½ years, that house is visible from this one (on a hill surrounded by trees, so very covered from sight, but you can look out) It seems like a house just big enough for us, and given that it's planned alright it could "grow" without having to be rebuilt more than with a few plaster-walls on the inside. And it's on the buss line. But I think I would have to add 30 minutes to my "bike to work" time... and this county are hard-asses when it comes to daycare, and seem all to glad to give you some place a far away from both your work and home as possible. Oh well... we'll se how it turns out.
also, I try to work on a ross stitch gift for a friend, but I have hard finding time/energy, and I'm not in a rush yet, but as this is on the more important scale, I rather not go there... I have to allow time for shipping.
Also planning x-mas gifts (embroided) or a friends 4 kids. Got 2 planned out, charts to one, and then two who'll requier some additional research =)
Cant believe you're house hunting!! Yay!! Im sure it will all work out in time and the house you are supposed to get, you will! :D
ReplyDelete~Misty