Thursday, August 11, 2011

shopping for the future

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
There was an add for Kavat-shoes sice 26, which is what I suspect a certain pup will wear next fall. They were out for 14€, which I thought was a good price. After some mailing back and forth, we decided I would come and look at som overalls and some other shoes.

Since the other shoes were Kavat as well, I figured the price would be the same, maybe a few euros less for the sandals, and thought 40€ for 3 pairs of shoes. Yeah, I'd take that any day.

Unfotunately the overalls were to big or too small, except 1 brown in Beaver-nylon. That cost me 5€.
The dressy shoes and sandals, to my surprice, were 8€ each, so all in all I payed 35€ for one winter overall and thre pairs of shoes. That's a find people!

No comments:

Post a Comment