The highlight of "Kulturnatten" (the Cultural Night) was, as it has been for 15 years, the Emmaus Second Hand Fashion Show. For a year clothes with that little extra twist has been stored in a special room just for this night.
Me and pup was in it, since we're there on Tuesdays, sorting stuff people leave for sale/shipping to needed. Emmaus uses the money gained from sales to salaries and such, of course, but their goal is to help those in need, and with the profit they do so.
Me and pup was in it, since we're there on Tuesdays, sorting stuff people leave for sale/shipping to needed. Emmaus uses the money gained from sales to salaries and such, of course, but their goal is to help those in need, and with the profit they do so.
Since I was in the fashion show with pup, the pictures are taken by hubs, who sat in the audience.
I think he did very well! A bit poor spot to sit in,
of course the lady in front of him insisted on having her head in the way =)
of course the lady in front of him insisted on having her head in the way =)
Carina was the speaker and presented us all last night.
This is just a fraction of the spectators, the early count was 3,000 people.
Our choreograph was the marvelous Erica Dunder, and all I can say is WOW!
Some of her dancers also participated in the show with dance numbers,
and I am at awe. I wanna be a Dunder-dancer when I grow up...
and I am at awe. I wanna be a Dunder-dancer when I grow up...
Eldest of the models, 90+ and with two equally stunning numbers.
I wanna look this good when I grow old!!!
Moa strutting her stuff.
To "single ladies", of all songs.
And they were such pretty ladies at that.
Now, where is that guy with the ring?
Someone was eagerly waiting for his que to enter the stage.
And of he went. Africa theme, to Shakiras "wacca wacca"
He's a bit blocked, but this is the only pic where it's visible
that he was shaking his diaper to the music, dancing along with us.
This sequence just HAD to be posted.
Love this face.
And this.
Annica showing it of "pretty woman" style.
And our second number, Asia-inspired.
This girl was awesome, she moved just like a belly dancer
Too bad someone stole her time in the spotlight...
Oh, dancing?
In a circle?
I'll do my own solo here. My heart were aching with pride as he started turning around on his own at the very edge of the stage. And I'm pretty sure that the big "Yay" I heard was the choreographer =) she's my husbands second cousin, and she was elated to hear pup was going to be in.
Annica in the final number, the masquerade
Moa, and my opinion is that the stylist destroyed the look of that dress by making her wear a skirt underneath (you have to, the other girls you go out with have long skirts, it doesn't match otherwise)
All the models on stage, not very visible, but we're in three rows,
me and pup were among the first out, so we were in the back.
To the far right is Stina, the stylist.
Helt underbara bilder och fina kläder!
ReplyDeleteDu borde klä dig så oftare gumman ♥ ;)
Och söte Linus som stal showen... *gilla*
KRAAAAAAM/Neva