Monday, August 29, 2011

back on track?

..or on the tatami I might say.
First proper judo session in 2 years. PHEW!
I had my goal to survive warm-up, and I did =)
I survived the rest too, it hurt a lot, wast though at times, but still not as bad as I had expected it to be. About halfway in my muscle-memory seemed to kick in and remember what was going on, and then just moving flowed so much easier. Still I had a hard time getting 10 push-ups out of me in the end... on my knees... jeez...

I expect to have a pretty variety of bruises tomorrow, ranging from tender red to deep black, and towards the weekend all should have subdued, to a yellow state if nothing else.
See, I have no need to cut or otherwise harm myself, I get so beat up by my sport that it's darn right unnecessary ;) *just joking folks, I cut (and burn, and sprain) myself enough just being my clumsy old self*

No comments:

Post a Comment