Well, the pictures was nice.
That was actually all that was nice. The rest were in various stages of renovation, only one bathroom to be finished by the seller. So basement (with sauna door that wouldn't close) and upper floor had a lot of attendance to do before being all nice.
Turned out that the renovations that had been done the last 8 years had been done by the people living there, so not everything was as good as you'd want it. OK, so I'm picky because my sister and her hubs have done their upper floor all by themselves (it was just an empty shell when they moved in) and it's still good looking after many years, you know, there's a visible quality to it, not as this house that pretty much shouted "home made" if you know what I mean...
So, no house for us just yet.
I think it will be a grat house for someone like a carpenter or such, who has the skill to continue the renovation and perfect what is a bit amiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment