Are you familiar with the expression "Sock-eating-monster" or just short "sock-monster"?
Here in my country that is "the being" responsible for how you always end up with 10 single socks, but never find their counterpart, when all the laundry is done and the hamper is completely empty.
Here in my house, it has a name. Linus. When he comes home, if you don't remove his socks, he'll take them off, not both at the same time, and hide at least one of them. He also hides other stuff, and stashes cookies "for a rainy day".
Today was the extreme. I've been searching for the travel-case for my NDS for a while, but today I've done it properly. Nowhere to be found. And I had given up (all my DS games are in it...) and were instead putting away some of pup's too small clothes. I decided to, finally, limit the amount of shoes, since he loves shoes we've kept the ones too small out, even the ones he never could wear.
And of course, one boot was missing. I went seeking it, we have a few places it can go logically (and then quite a few un-logical if the first ones don't work out) and it was in the first, under the drawer oposite of his wardrobe. On the bottom shelf however, pushed as far back as possible, under a pair of socks, my light pink travel-case peeked out...
GAH!
lol...I just went through this with our DS games! And Grayson is forever taking off one sock, throwing it somewhere and then remembering later to take off the other sock and throw that one somewhere else!
ReplyDeletemisty
I knew I shouldn't have let that Teddy sleep inside (in the bathtub) while I was pregnant...
ReplyDelete