Saturday, May 14, 2011

new toys

Hubs has ordered himself a new laptop, since his 3-4 years old one is dying. Fair enough.
At the same time we figured we'd upgrade my lap top (3 years old) because I mainly read from it, and a 10" screen is a bit small for that, so 12" here I come =)
Not completely decided yet though, I'm fighting with "do I really need a laptop"...
I mean, the money from selling the old one (150€) could be used to finance new glasses, or well, bows at least. The ones I'm using (the Silhouette ones) are 10 years old and loose their shape at least once a week.
Hubs also bought himself a new cell... yeah, it would be about as powerful as my intended laptop...

Also, talking about shopping, I bought a Bumbo babysitter yesterday, at the fleamarket, for 50c (yup, 0,50€) washed it up and placed it in the market. Before the night was over it was sold for 25€ ka-ching =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, vilken affärskvinna!! :D Vilken modell är det på makens fån? Vill också ha en ny - android. :) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTC Desire S (den mindre varianten)

    ReplyDelete