Sunday, May 01, 2011

fire, finds and cows

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

On Valborg's Eve (30th of April), we took a turn on town before going out to the in-laws. I found 2 pairs of shorts for pup (1,5€ each) and a t-shirt (1€) and then a lady who were packing down a table, asked if I wanted some jeans. I hesitated, since pup is pretty well stocked for the fall, but figured I could at least ask what sizes.
Turned out, the lady picked up a pair of adult jeans... for me! And I said, no no, those will be too small. But she insisted (and after she had shown them up I thought it could work) and I said well OK, I won't be the one to turn down free stuff. I figured I'd try them on later, I mean, I can always give them away or to charity if they don't fit.
But they did. ALL FOUR PAIRS!!! I should have bought a lottery ticket (but all the stores were already closed)

Watching the fire with grandpa.
Riding grandpa's shoulders after having run away from the party sight and playing in the woods and the tractor-tracks...
 Drinking mead
Uhm, mom, why won't the raisin come out?

Today, the first of May, we went to Bolstaholm to watch as they released the cows from their winter-holding inside. We and the rest of the young-children-families on the island =)

 Pup found his aunt/godmother, godfather and his 3 cousins. Happy and content in being the center of attention =) There was also W and H from the mommy-group, with their parents of course.
And then came the cows...
I didn't really get good pictures of it, but they were really running like crazy, having been pent up all winter inside. And the "Muuuing"... They were really loud, and it was like they were all shouting to each other "look over there, green grass, and there and there and there...."

1 comment:

  1. Vilken mysig helg. Kul med 4 par jeans till dig! Jag vill också köpa/få nytt. :D Vi har aldrig varit på "kosläpp", kan tänka att Vendel drar iväg och försvinner i flocken liksom. ;) Kanske om något år eller så. Kram!

    ReplyDelete